I tend to hang on to ALL of Brandon’s little creations, and his art collection keeps bigger and bigger every day! Here is an elegant DIY project that uses household items to display your kid’s art
Supplies needed for this project:
- Hemp string
- Push pins
- Clothes pins or binder clips (Helpful tip: you can also use house hold chip clips or paper clips)
Easy step by step instructions:
- Pick out a spot for your kiddo’s art display.
- Measure the length of hemp string that you will need for the space and double the length of hemp
- Tie both ends of the hemp to make large hoop.
- Tack the 1st push pin into wall and hang one end of the hooped string.
- Twist the other end until the slack is out.
- Pin the other end into the wall.
- Now for the fun part 🙂 Clip on your favorite art pieces!
- Bonus Tip: If you want to get really creative & fancy you can braid the hemp string, or add decorative beads